now playing : Yovie n Nuno - Indah Kuingat Dirimu - Juwita - Janji di Atas Ingkar -
(i'm one of so much people there who were shout loudly "Tinggalkan saja Pacarmuuu..." last night, Nov 6th 2010) hahahaha
yaak semalem abis ngeliat pensi yang Guest Star nya Yovia n Nuno ama Endah n Rhesa . wow . it was so great . their songs are so good, easy listening, and yeaah of course they have touching lyrics
in addition, i really can't deny that Digta is really really has a good looking body and face. hahahaha.
(>___<")>
(i think i will be his fans from now on)
kyaaaa~ *and start to imagine if i have a boyfriend like him* \(>___<)/
unfortunately i couldn't take their photos.. huhuhu . last night we weren't allowed to bring camera . ugh~
so feel very very sorry for not following my sister said, "we have to buy the VIP ticket, so we can get take pictures with them , and also get a handshake ."
aaaa~ so feeling badly sorry for this . errr~
watched Endah n Rhesa's perform were greatly make me so jealous. yeeaah . ahahaha why? because she have a great talent and a great husband . and they have so greatly match talent .
how could i not to be jealous.. hahahaha
and you have to listening their second album . they are really so creative and i extremely appreciate it.
yeeah i'm their fan .
oh yeah anyway i have to go now . back to reality that i have a good reason to be busy . Lecturer's duty . oh yeeeyy . just consuming my time . ouch ouch . and Happy Sunday all.. dont forget to go to church and praying
and of course Pray for Indonesia. Merapi, Wasior, and Mentawai , may God always blessing you all my brothers and sisters.. :D
okay . here is one of Endah n Rhesa's song :D
Remember Me
I walk alone in beach sand
And I don’t know which way to go
I left my heart in this island
But I should take it slow
And I don’t know which way to go
I left my heart in this island
But I should take it slow
Now I go straight to the ocean
Swimming and dancing in the sea
Hey don’t worry I’ll find my way home
Back to you and our family
Swimming and dancing in the sea
Hey don’t worry I’ll find my way home
Back to you and our family
I’m trying to be strong, I’m here standing alone
But it’s time for me to face the future
I promise to come back and I hope that you’ll remember me as yours
But it’s time for me to face the future
I promise to come back and I hope that you’ll remember me as yours
I stare at a moon and thousands of stars in the sky
I wish I could see you now
Hey don’t forget the thing we used to talk about
Love.. love… love
I wish I could see you now
Hey don’t forget the thing we used to talk about
Love.. love… love
Komentar
Posting Komentar
Just comment on it :))