Well, it's been days I didn't write any post. Recently I was so busy with my final exam to faced the second stage in it. The test was running smoothly and I got a pretty good point (for me, at least). hohoo. And i really be grateful to God that I and all of my friends could past this second test. ;))
Actually i don't have anything to share except about the test, and about the hope that I could past all the test so I can get the Engineering Bach. title. :D So anywaaay, I just wanna show you a song that my sister was played. The song is slow and it has a deep story and so touching. It's not a new song but few years ago. The song is from "Tangga", and the title is Cinta Begini. Here is the first part of the song ;))
Aku bisa terima meski harus terluka
Karena ku terlalu mengenal hatimu
Aku telah merasa dari awal pertama
Kau takkan bisa lama berpaling darinya
Ternyata hatiku benar,
Cintamu hanyalah sekedar tuk sementara
Akhirnya kita harus memilih satu yang pasti
Mana mungkin terus jalani cinta begini
Karena cinta tak akan ingkari
Takkan terbagi
Kembalilah pada dirinya
Biar ku yang mengalah
Aku terima...
It's about the love between two people, but the one of them is still remember about his or her past love life. and the other one feels and realizes about it. So rather than he / she comes through the half-hearted love she/he has to acquiesces the other to go and back to her/his past love life. It must be though, I know. It hurts, but that's not something that you can't change so easily as easy as turning the palm of your hand. To receive such a thing sometimes is impossible, but if you have been through it, you have to be a strong people and you don't have to crying a river for him/her. All you can do is show them that they definitely feel sorry to leave you, and the best you can do is make them wanna badly back to you. But it's not the matter as long as you can move on with your life guys.. Life's so much more precious than to wasting time to crying all over about it. ;) Just like the Boys Like Girls' song : I love you forever, forever is Over...
Komentar
Posting Komentar
Just comment on it :))