Hohohohoho Merry Christmas everyone!!
*Santa's personal voice tone*
*Santa's personal voice tone*
hahaha I know it's December 26, not Christmas day anymore, but really, the Christmas euphoria won't get run out so easily. Moreover if you play some Christmas songs, voila, the Christmas air is up! :)
But before it's too late, I wanna wish you a merry Christmas! May your heart fulled with peace, happiness and jolly of Christmas! :)
Did you already get your Christmas gift? Hahahaha I did! Actually I don't know what I want for Christmas, but as long it could be a wonderful time for family and friends, I think it's enough. Everyday (especially on thus December) I got my home full of the joy and laughing of my friends every night! If I got home late, my tired suddenly got disappear and I got happy because of it. :D
Not forget to mention my dad got his birthday at the Christmas Eve. After the Christmas Carol on church, many people gave him surprise with a tart cake, birthday song, and the candle to blew up. Unfortunately they wrong with the number of the candle, it must be 48 not 47, ahahahaha but that didn't matter as long that night everyone felt sooo happy. I hope we all did. :)
The Christmas celebration on my church was held on December, 21. It was really great and amazing. We wore our dress, shared our happiness, our laughing, and joyfulness. I and my friends made a little show of Christmas dance. We became reindeer, really, it was embarrassing, but so fun..
(),,()
\(>__<)/
![]() |
| with my friends and dad after the celebration ;) |
![]() |
| We were so tired to prepare for this day, but everything's went perfect! |
![]() |
| Christmas and Christmas tree, matching! |
![]() |
| Maximize Face!!! |
![]() |
| Photo box booth session |
So there was the celebration, the christmas eve, Dec, 24th, always full of Christmas carol and yeah i love the feel of "Silent Night with its candle light". It always cool >__< Moreover with the song Oh Holy Night with its high notes, oh so wow. :D
Unfortunately we just took one or two photos, because yesterday was already dark and drizzling. After the churching time, we, the ladies went to eat bakso (meatball). Still with the dress but changed our high heels with the flipflop sandals, and two by two used an umbrella. So romantic right? Hahaha
![]() |
| Me, Mita, Mba Nanik, and my younger sister, Binar |
![]() |
| Mas Acong and his gf, Mba Lia ♡ |
We spent the rest of the night with practice the song : O' Happy Day (like in Suster Act film) for tomorrow, the Xmas day ;)
And here we come, the Xmas day!! \(^__^)/
The Xmas day on December 25, my church was really full with family and people who celebrate it. We praise the Lord, reading the bible, and contemplate it.Not forget to mention, our younger friends who got their Sidi Baptism (it's like first communion I think) ;)
![]() |
| The girls wore Javanese Kebaya and even the Balinese one |
![]() |
| and some of them got their baby to have a baptism |
So there was the day, full of joy and happiness, :D and that day we took so may photos, but I couldn't show you one by one, so here is the photos ;)
![]() |
| Noel, Ayu, Mas Andri, Me, Arsy, and Binar |
![]() |
| The boys, Bayu, Geta, Junior, Kana, Kenang, and Noel |
![]() |
| Noel, Ayu, and Arsy |
![]() |
| Mas Wike, Gresten, Bowo, and Mas Acong |
![]() |
| Nindy, Binar, Me, Geta, Mas Wike, Mba Nanik, and Mita |
![]() |
| Me with my only sister, Binar in blue with the rainbow decoration :) |
![]() |
| Mba Nanik and Wahyu |
I think this post is long enough, so wait for the next posting ;) hope still in Christmas + New Year euphoria :D
once again, Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

















Komentar
Posting Komentar
Just comment on it :))