Langsung ke konten utama

Don't you ever... to give up.

My parents taught me to never give up and to always believe that my future could be whatever I dreamt it to be. - Susana Martinez

Hmm.. I think I got my mood today to write something, since I didn't write something good to make some of you thinking and contemplate lately. hohoho. I like to write anything by the way, and I found it's interesting t o make some good posts, like quotes or anything else, moreover if it's me actually who been through some problems like I write in here. :)

And tonight maybe I'll say something about. give up or give in. Like you already knew about my post about my dreams a couple says ago? Yeah I have so many things to dream about, and I feel like my parents always support me in some ways. ;) Even you don't feel like nobody cares about your dream, just believe actually people around you will support you in their different way :) So, believe you can reach everything you want to be real in your life. But, how? Is it will be happen if you just only "believe"? of course No, I said.

Maybe you already hear about "ora et labora". Pray and Work. There will be nothing happen if you just sit and waiting. You just have to stand up and start to move. Maybe some of you feel like, "I've been done so much things I could, but maybe I can't go further because I don't know how to do the rest" or "I just could do these things, the rest, I don't know, maybe next time I'll try again." Hmm.. I think that's not a good idea about being struggle about what you do or what you dream.



Maybe you could call me a little perfectionist, even I think I don't. Hahaha. I'm just don't wanna lose to anybody. But yeah i'm kind of girl who hate a part of myself who always being lazy to get what I want. If I know what i have to do, but I don't do it, I call it the bad part of me. Actually I just always want everything goes perfect. What I want, I don't wanna give up. In my brain, there's a sound which always echoes, I want to learn so many things, I want to do so many things, even i want to finish my work (like homework you could say), but I just couldn't.

So many things I think I used it to be my own excuses. Like, I don't have anything to doing that, in this case, I always say I can't learn about 3D modelling because I don't have a good PC, or I couldn't do it because I was to busy, or yeah something like that. I don't know why I do that. I'm just to lazy and I only have a desire in only a moment, and POPS! and it's disappeared. Oh gosh..

Never give up on your dream... because you never know what the Lord can bless you with. - Kelly Rowland

So i think I SHOULD try some of those quotes and practice it in my real world. So if you guys find my so lazy and make some excuses again, you have to warn  me! hahaha I think you guys should try to, if you kind of people who like me. 



The first thing to do is, make your own resolution (it's not late to make some in this end of February) and resoluteness even the worlds look down on you.


Or maybe you have something that you have to do but you just too lazy to do it? Some people get like that too. But believe me, if that things you should do is something other people entrust you, you won't be sit down and feel calm. Otherwise, you will go thinking about that all day until you do that things. Right? 

Don't ever saying,"What else I can do?" and just sit down and being idle.You just wasting your time, and just remember, if you go like this like all the time, surely people around you actually will get their one step ahead. Don't blame on something else, you know that's your weakness, and you just couldn't admit it, "I can't and I don't wanna try even harder than the other people" You just don't wanna lose to somebody else right? and actually your best friends sometimes will be the biggest person you can't defeat. :)

So take your move mate! And don't forget, ora et labora!
*kisskiss


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Healthy and Beauty Skin? Marina UV White Skin!

"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." - Winston Churchill Hallo!! What a beautiful week this is! Gimana nih sama minggu-minggu kalian? Semoga seasyik mingguku! Hohoho Beberapa hari yang lalu aku tulis sebuah postingan kalo weekend ini aku bakal pergi wisata ke Wonosobo kan, naaah.. Ini dia! :D Pemandangan Wonosobo keren deh! Ini pengalaman pertama aku buat dapet kesempatan jalan-jalan ke Wonosobo sama temen-temen plus keluarga. Pasti kalian bisa ngebayangin kan betapa asyiknya liburan kaya gitu. :D Suasananya nyenengin deh, apalagi di daerah tinggi dengan pemandangan yang yahud banget, ditambah udara segernya. Nah, tapi nih tapi.. Tau kan kalo kita jalan ke pegunungan  permasalahan utama yang kita dapet adalah... taraaa! Kulit jadi kusam dan gelap! :( Pernah ngalamin nggak yaa kalian-kalian.. Ga asyik banget deh pokoknya. Untungnya adek aku kasih saran buat persiapan jalan-jalan akhir minggu kemarin. Dan tidak lai...

A Trip, a Beautiful Trip

Did I already tell you that I am gonna have a trip on my weekend? >-< Yes yes I am! This weekend I (my friends and my family too!) will go to Wonosobo. I think it's located somewhere near Temanggung or whatever. Hahaha. I never go to there before, so I'm so excited about it. :D and the point of going for a trip together is having a plan for a great time photo-taking! Hahaha, you know, it's not all about being narcissistic, but it's more like a photograph of our togetherness, joy, and happiness. This will be a great weekend, I'm sure of it. ;)  Solaria, 2010 Kamis Putih 2012 Natal 2010 Christmas Eve 2010 Kenang Tragedy Day 2011 Me, Noel, Nindi, 2011 Hanging out at my house 2012 Nah, one of the best thing to do in life is traveling and having a good time trip, but lemme tell you, it's not enough. Hohoho What we want in life, to travel, fall in love, and be happy. I think I've already done those things. Except we j...

great perform Yovie and Endah

now playing : Yovie n Nuno - Indah Kuingat Dirimu - Juwita - Janji di Atas Ingkar - (i'm one of so much people there who were shout loudly "Tinggalkan saja Pacarmuuu..." last night, Nov 6th 2010 ) hahahaha yaak semalem abis ngeliat pensi yang Guest Star nya Yovia n Nuno ama Endah n Rhesa . wow . it was so great . their songs are so good, easy listening, and yeaah of course they have touching lyrics in addition, i really can't deny that Digta is really really has a good looking body and face. hahahaha. (>___<")>  (i think i will be his fans from now on) kyaaaa~ *and start to imagine if i have a boyfriend like him* \(>___<)/ unfortunately i couldn't take their photos.. huhuhu . last night we weren't allowed to bring camera . ugh~ so feel  very very sorry for not following my sister said, "we have to buy the VIP ticket, so we can get take pictures with them , and also get a handshake ." aaaa~ so feeling badly sorry for this . err...