Langsung ke konten utama

What Bring You a Piece of Memory

Ah, Happy Sunday my lovely daily journey notes :D I haven't write about anything because my health is on the worst condition in this 2 weeks. And really I just lied on my bed and being a best friend with my smartphone. Twitter in most all of my time. Hahaha.
So, I hope I'm going to have my better condition so that I could eat everything I want and everything I like. Noodle, spagetty, coffee, chocolate, and so much more! I've been hospitalized on Pantiwiloso Hospital, and thanks to my dad he always book a good room so I can enjoy my time on the hospital. (What? Enjoy?) Hahaha At least there must be a private bathroom, and a couch for my mom who always accompany me all the time so she can have a rest. ;) Tomorrow (it would be Monday) I will work like usual and I hope I'll be okay. :) Ok, by the way, today I have a plan with my sister to go to bookstore to buy some novels from Stephenie Meyer. It's a tetralogy fiction fantasy. I hope I can get it. Aaaw~ It has been a long time I didn't read any good novel. And last night I looked at my collection, there are Sherlock Holmes series I love to read, some Harry Potter sequels, Harry Potter series, Illana Tan tetralogy novel, and many more! I love reading since I was a kid. My first book when I was on elementary school is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone :) I and my sister so love it!
You know, In Indonesia today is Kartini's Day. It's about Woman Emancipation things. Kartini is a great gorgeous woman from Jepara, Central Java, who has a modern and critical way of thinking while she was live in olden epoch. She's really really great woman and bought a freedom to the next woman generation. Thanks Kartini!



“Tiada awan di langit yang tetap selamanya. Tiada mungkin akan terus-menerus terang cuaca. Sehabis malam gelap gulita lahir pagi membawa keindahan. Kehidupan manusia serupa alam”
― Kartini ~ Habis Gelap Terbitlah Terang. Happy Kartini Day ;)


Ah ya! I want to show some of my old photos. It was when we were at Malang. I and my friends went there for a few days. And maybe I will add some photos that bring memory for me :') It's so good to have a lotta friends, isn't it? I'm sure you have the same opinion too.

That's me who wore a nude colour skirt and nude mary jane heels. 
 

  
Be ready for our journey *pukpuk si mobil
It was a good time to travelling with so many friends. We often do it, and unfortunately I lost my photos with them at Waduk Gajahmungkur and etc because my hard disc got broken. :( And these photos below are another lovely photos with the people I love ;)

We're at our lovely church

at fishing place at Salatiga
At my uni campus when Puspa got her Final Test
At Salib Putih Salatiga ;)

And below are my photos with my lovely one. Julius Happy. We went to Jakarta to go to survey some places. And we took some photos at Gelora Bung Karno Stadium Jakarta. It was so fun!! ;) We went there with my cousins. Dek Galih really wanted to go to GBK Stadium and finally he got there :D

Took a photo on coach seat

We went to Sudoku Japanese resto and the room was so dark
I like to go to so many different places with Happy. And by any chance we often to go to resto or caffee, since he knew that I really like to hanging on some soothe places just to take a sip hot choco or hot coffee. 
So excited with his red velvet cake :-*

Our ugly pose :-*
Hahaha That's all. I hope wherever they are, they are good. God bless all of you guys. Love you, and have a good Sunday!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Healthy and Beauty Skin? Marina UV White Skin!

"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." - Winston Churchill Hallo!! What a beautiful week this is! Gimana nih sama minggu-minggu kalian? Semoga seasyik mingguku! Hohoho Beberapa hari yang lalu aku tulis sebuah postingan kalo weekend ini aku bakal pergi wisata ke Wonosobo kan, naaah.. Ini dia! :D Pemandangan Wonosobo keren deh! Ini pengalaman pertama aku buat dapet kesempatan jalan-jalan ke Wonosobo sama temen-temen plus keluarga. Pasti kalian bisa ngebayangin kan betapa asyiknya liburan kaya gitu. :D Suasananya nyenengin deh, apalagi di daerah tinggi dengan pemandangan yang yahud banget, ditambah udara segernya. Nah, tapi nih tapi.. Tau kan kalo kita jalan ke pegunungan  permasalahan utama yang kita dapet adalah... taraaa! Kulit jadi kusam dan gelap! :( Pernah ngalamin nggak yaa kalian-kalian.. Ga asyik banget deh pokoknya. Untungnya adek aku kasih saran buat persiapan jalan-jalan akhir minggu kemarin. Dan tidak lai...

A Trip, a Beautiful Trip

Did I already tell you that I am gonna have a trip on my weekend? >-< Yes yes I am! This weekend I (my friends and my family too!) will go to Wonosobo. I think it's located somewhere near Temanggung or whatever. Hahaha. I never go to there before, so I'm so excited about it. :D and the point of going for a trip together is having a plan for a great time photo-taking! Hahaha, you know, it's not all about being narcissistic, but it's more like a photograph of our togetherness, joy, and happiness. This will be a great weekend, I'm sure of it. ;)  Solaria, 2010 Kamis Putih 2012 Natal 2010 Christmas Eve 2010 Kenang Tragedy Day 2011 Me, Noel, Nindi, 2011 Hanging out at my house 2012 Nah, one of the best thing to do in life is traveling and having a good time trip, but lemme tell you, it's not enough. Hohoho What we want in life, to travel, fall in love, and be happy. I think I've already done those things. Except we j...

great perform Yovie and Endah

now playing : Yovie n Nuno - Indah Kuingat Dirimu - Juwita - Janji di Atas Ingkar - (i'm one of so much people there who were shout loudly "Tinggalkan saja Pacarmuuu..." last night, Nov 6th 2010 ) hahahaha yaak semalem abis ngeliat pensi yang Guest Star nya Yovia n Nuno ama Endah n Rhesa . wow . it was so great . their songs are so good, easy listening, and yeaah of course they have touching lyrics in addition, i really can't deny that Digta is really really has a good looking body and face. hahahaha. (>___<")>  (i think i will be his fans from now on) kyaaaa~ *and start to imagine if i have a boyfriend like him* \(>___<)/ unfortunately i couldn't take their photos.. huhuhu . last night we weren't allowed to bring camera . ugh~ so feel  very very sorry for not following my sister said, "we have to buy the VIP ticket, so we can get take pictures with them , and also get a handshake ." aaaa~ so feeling badly sorry for this . err...