Langsung ke konten utama

Things Happened, Sweet and Bitter

Has been weeks I didn’t write something here, I mean I usually write everything happened to me here, in my daily diary. ;D

So, these days actually, I spent my time with my novels. At first I read Inheritance, it’s about 900 pages, but before I finish it, I’ve teased by The Mortal Instruments series. My sister (who doesn’t like reading much) said, the translation isn’t good. Maybe she preffered the original one, in English. So I was curious what she meant. So I try to open it. And at the first page, I knew, the writer, Cassandra Clare, is somewhat interested in poet, literature, books, story, imagination, and so many things. So, if in English it sounds good and beautiful, the translation in Bahasa Indonesia, sounds a little weird. She often use some quotes like from William Shakespeare, or another writer, or sometime even from Bible. Quotes always just in small line and have a deep meaning. I like reading, I admit it. Even you can call me worshiping every young adult fantasy fiction stories. They’re oh-so-wonderful, and when I read them, I can’t bear my curiosity about the story. I can’t stop reading until I finish them. And this series, has some good points, like love-life, family, friendship, fairy tale, legends, mythe, and even the Bible. God, angels, witches / warlock, vampires, werewolves, faeries, demon, and so many things.  It’s cool how to combine them into a good story. Puzzled, and everything. And now, I can’t wait for the fourth books, City of Fallen Angles come to my hand. I bought them online because there’s no bookstore still sell them, (except the fifth novel, it still on the bookstore). I really can’t wait so I read it in pdf english version, in my office time. Hihihi :p



Okay that’s why I spent day and night with the books on my hands. And now I’d like to tell you about some days lately. Dating, shopping, watching cinema, and etc. Hahaha you know, those are my hobbies. I do that with my lovely boyfriend, Happy. And sometimes with mom, sister, dad, or friends.


A few days ago, after I received my salary, I was treating my family to McDonald’s to having a small dinner. Hohoho, even it’s only in a fast food resto, I felt so happy. For the first time I treat my family with my own money. I know it’s not the first month I work, but it was the first time we have a spare time to spent it together. Since I work (at the end of December) I never ask for money from my parents. I did shopping with my own money. And I satisfied enough even my salary isn’t so much. ;)

And this week, I almost spent all of my salary. Hahaha After I treated my family dinner, my sister asked me to buy her Love etc Body Butter, which is very very expensive for me. But I didn’t know why i just gave her some cash so that she could buy it. Beside that, I bought so many things like eye cream, foot cream, turquoise earings, cavalier blouse, new scarf, and so on (beside i got 4 new scarfs and pashminas from mom) :p I even promised my sister to buy her a new purse or wallet. And I saw a good one on Fossil brand, but i don’t know whether she likes it or not. But now the highest place on my wishlist next month would be a pair of new shoes! My boyfriend already choose some shoes that i should buy, and usually his preference is damn good, suitable for me. :D Wish me luck buds!



Even I always spent all of my money, i always remind my boyfriend to warn me if things I would buy isn’t things I need now. And he always helps me and reminds me to saving some money. Hahaha even it’s hard, but i’ll try it.

And one note, maybe I need to go to barber shop because my fringes grow unconditionally. :/ Eventhough Happy said it good and beautiful and my big boss said my hair just like the girls in television (maybe all he ever see is horror movies, especially when devil part came up), I think I have to learn to make my hair in a good shape (I don’t know how to call it). I want to buy Panasonic hairdryer, since my old one I used for my last pomeranian. But it’s so expensive, about IDR 400k, so i really have to save some of my money :( huaaah.
So many things to prepare huh? Be ready and hwaiting Bernika!! ;)


P.S. : can’t wait for June, where’s every beautiful things and good time happen ;)

P.P.S. : Skippy is lost. I don’t know what happened with her, But I pray for the best thing.  :( 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Healthy and Beauty Skin? Marina UV White Skin!

"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." - Winston Churchill Hallo!! What a beautiful week this is! Gimana nih sama minggu-minggu kalian? Semoga seasyik mingguku! Hohoho Beberapa hari yang lalu aku tulis sebuah postingan kalo weekend ini aku bakal pergi wisata ke Wonosobo kan, naaah.. Ini dia! :D Pemandangan Wonosobo keren deh! Ini pengalaman pertama aku buat dapet kesempatan jalan-jalan ke Wonosobo sama temen-temen plus keluarga. Pasti kalian bisa ngebayangin kan betapa asyiknya liburan kaya gitu. :D Suasananya nyenengin deh, apalagi di daerah tinggi dengan pemandangan yang yahud banget, ditambah udara segernya. Nah, tapi nih tapi.. Tau kan kalo kita jalan ke pegunungan  permasalahan utama yang kita dapet adalah... taraaa! Kulit jadi kusam dan gelap! :( Pernah ngalamin nggak yaa kalian-kalian.. Ga asyik banget deh pokoknya. Untungnya adek aku kasih saran buat persiapan jalan-jalan akhir minggu kemarin. Dan tidak lai...

A Trip, a Beautiful Trip

Did I already tell you that I am gonna have a trip on my weekend? >-< Yes yes I am! This weekend I (my friends and my family too!) will go to Wonosobo. I think it's located somewhere near Temanggung or whatever. Hahaha. I never go to there before, so I'm so excited about it. :D and the point of going for a trip together is having a plan for a great time photo-taking! Hahaha, you know, it's not all about being narcissistic, but it's more like a photograph of our togetherness, joy, and happiness. This will be a great weekend, I'm sure of it. ;)  Solaria, 2010 Kamis Putih 2012 Natal 2010 Christmas Eve 2010 Kenang Tragedy Day 2011 Me, Noel, Nindi, 2011 Hanging out at my house 2012 Nah, one of the best thing to do in life is traveling and having a good time trip, but lemme tell you, it's not enough. Hohoho What we want in life, to travel, fall in love, and be happy. I think I've already done those things. Except we j...

great perform Yovie and Endah

now playing : Yovie n Nuno - Indah Kuingat Dirimu - Juwita - Janji di Atas Ingkar - (i'm one of so much people there who were shout loudly "Tinggalkan saja Pacarmuuu..." last night, Nov 6th 2010 ) hahahaha yaak semalem abis ngeliat pensi yang Guest Star nya Yovia n Nuno ama Endah n Rhesa . wow . it was so great . their songs are so good, easy listening, and yeaah of course they have touching lyrics in addition, i really can't deny that Digta is really really has a good looking body and face. hahahaha. (>___<")>  (i think i will be his fans from now on) kyaaaa~ *and start to imagine if i have a boyfriend like him* \(>___<)/ unfortunately i couldn't take their photos.. huhuhu . last night we weren't allowed to bring camera . ugh~ so feel  very very sorry for not following my sister said, "we have to buy the VIP ticket, so we can get take pictures with them , and also get a handshake ." aaaa~ so feeling badly sorry for this . err...