Langsung ke konten utama

Need More Tons of Time

Hellloo my little blog. I'm so sorry that I've been forgotten about you for some times. Aish~ Like you know, has been months i didn't even open this site. I was too busy with my work and stuffs. Crazy months!

There's so many things happened. Work and office, boy and relationship, family and home, friends and hang around time. Wow. I was (and still) lack at dividing my time for them all. :( And of course I need more more and more spaces in this little tiny brain for them too. I'm so sorry to all of my friends that i was forgot about some of their precious times like birthdays, wedding days, and many more. I even forgot about my bf's dad's birthday. omoo~

But before I forget about them again let me write one by one. Teheee~

Yesterday, my sister got graduated become a bachelor.Wow~ Finally. A full happy day, and i didn't go to work on that day. :p She was very happy moreover she graduated with a boy that she admires. :p HAHAHAHA





And finally it's October, has been fully settled my new smartphone, and I bought it with my own money. Yeaaaay~ even it was very though times to saved a lot of and tons of money, but i'm happy to have some things I bought with my own money. :D 



You know my fave things to do right? SHOPPING, HAHAHAHA eventhough i said i don't have any money left but i don't know why I still bought so many shirts, skirts, shoes and so on :p and lately i'm so into basic shirts and tanks :D Because I think I should like my body. Hehehe i eat much and still having a curve body. :p So yeah I like to wear basic tanks now :p even i'm not so skinny, i like my body and i'm happy to be could eat everything that i want. I don't have special diet because i don't want to have a rest time on hospital and digest so many medicines anymore. Healthy living guyyss~

And last month my bf started working on a consultant and i started to be a jealous girl. Ugh~ I still learn how not to be jealous again. It's sicken me already. -_- I believe he doesn't have any intense to make me jealous. something's wrong with my head nooow~



And in my spare time, I did chat with my old friends. In this case with SHS friends of mine. Some of them are Beo and Zola. We shared so many memories when we were in high school. Love, boys, brokenhearted, and many more. We laugh even at our hard times back then. :) And we're now in different places and having different things to do. But I wish for happiness and success for us friends :D



And by the way maybe I want to share Beo's cover song and some another songs that i think it's good. You could hear in his Soundcloud acc. he's very good at music anyway :D


Beo's Cover Song - Geisha


Linkin Park Cover Piano - In The End



And i just want to share some photos that would be tell my stories for these past months :p Hehehe because it will take a long time to tell the whole stories. 

Working Partners. Crazy ones.



My Old Curly Hair



Selfies at My Sister's Graduation









Another Quotes 






Lawang Sewu Colonial Building at Semarang





Holiday to Bali Island











Churching Time






and my Beloved one. ;)



will definitely shared a lot of photos again. :D
See you guys later!!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Healthy and Beauty Skin? Marina UV White Skin!

"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." - Winston Churchill Hallo!! What a beautiful week this is! Gimana nih sama minggu-minggu kalian? Semoga seasyik mingguku! Hohoho Beberapa hari yang lalu aku tulis sebuah postingan kalo weekend ini aku bakal pergi wisata ke Wonosobo kan, naaah.. Ini dia! :D Pemandangan Wonosobo keren deh! Ini pengalaman pertama aku buat dapet kesempatan jalan-jalan ke Wonosobo sama temen-temen plus keluarga. Pasti kalian bisa ngebayangin kan betapa asyiknya liburan kaya gitu. :D Suasananya nyenengin deh, apalagi di daerah tinggi dengan pemandangan yang yahud banget, ditambah udara segernya. Nah, tapi nih tapi.. Tau kan kalo kita jalan ke pegunungan  permasalahan utama yang kita dapet adalah... taraaa! Kulit jadi kusam dan gelap! :( Pernah ngalamin nggak yaa kalian-kalian.. Ga asyik banget deh pokoknya. Untungnya adek aku kasih saran buat persiapan jalan-jalan akhir minggu kemarin. Dan tidak lai...

A Trip, a Beautiful Trip

Did I already tell you that I am gonna have a trip on my weekend? >-< Yes yes I am! This weekend I (my friends and my family too!) will go to Wonosobo. I think it's located somewhere near Temanggung or whatever. Hahaha. I never go to there before, so I'm so excited about it. :D and the point of going for a trip together is having a plan for a great time photo-taking! Hahaha, you know, it's not all about being narcissistic, but it's more like a photograph of our togetherness, joy, and happiness. This will be a great weekend, I'm sure of it. ;)  Solaria, 2010 Kamis Putih 2012 Natal 2010 Christmas Eve 2010 Kenang Tragedy Day 2011 Me, Noel, Nindi, 2011 Hanging out at my house 2012 Nah, one of the best thing to do in life is traveling and having a good time trip, but lemme tell you, it's not enough. Hohoho What we want in life, to travel, fall in love, and be happy. I think I've already done those things. Except we j...

great perform Yovie and Endah

now playing : Yovie n Nuno - Indah Kuingat Dirimu - Juwita - Janji di Atas Ingkar - (i'm one of so much people there who were shout loudly "Tinggalkan saja Pacarmuuu..." last night, Nov 6th 2010 ) hahahaha yaak semalem abis ngeliat pensi yang Guest Star nya Yovia n Nuno ama Endah n Rhesa . wow . it was so great . their songs are so good, easy listening, and yeaah of course they have touching lyrics in addition, i really can't deny that Digta is really really has a good looking body and face. hahahaha. (>___<")>  (i think i will be his fans from now on) kyaaaa~ *and start to imagine if i have a boyfriend like him* \(>___<)/ unfortunately i couldn't take their photos.. huhuhu . last night we weren't allowed to bring camera . ugh~ so feel  very very sorry for not following my sister said, "we have to buy the VIP ticket, so we can get take pictures with them , and also get a handshake ." aaaa~ so feeling badly sorry for this . err...