Is that the day holds something special
Something holy, not superficial?
So here's to Jesus Christ who saved our lives
It's something we all try to ignore
And put a wreath up on your door
But here's something you should know that is for sure
Christmas must be something more..
- Taylor Swift.
Kyaa, Udah Desember, semangat Natal nya kentel banget!! >-< Seriously can't wait for Christmas. And not forget to mention the new year is nearly come. :)
Since last year I always have a dream that I want to buy my Christmas Tree with my own money. Aaaaaaand. Finally it came true!! Last weekend I bought one complete with the ornaments and decoration! It feels so greaaaaat~ I'm really happy happy and happy. And last weekend I sent it to my Dad on the sly. Not forget with the Christmas pop-up card on the package. Hihihihi. I wanted to make a surprise :D And it worked! Yeaaay~ My mom dad and my sister was really happy received that package. :D Can't tell you how happy i am bought something special for my family in this Christmas month. :D
And a friend of mine, Mba Putri bought one too. She had the same reason as mine, to make our family happy, and surprised. Hehehe. She bought a tree with the decoration too. The same size, but hers has snowflakes on the tree stems. Our Christmas Tree looks so magnificent beautiful. >-<
And for this time, I went to Ace Hardware, I saw tons of magical things at there. KYAAAAA~ every Christmas stuffs are sale on that store. And they are so incredibly beautiful and attractive. I want to buy every stuffs, but yeah, some of the price are quite high. So I bought the things that I need, and voilaaa~ I got my beautiful Christmas tree this year. :) Pretty satisfied, though.
![]() |
| And this is my Christmas Tree ;) I like it to be red and green |
![]() |
| And this is Mba Putri's Christmas Tree, beautifully decorated :) |
![]() |
| These gleaming stuffs are my choice for this year :) |
And yeah those are the great things for this early days on December. We really have to be patient for Christmas~
Beside a new Christmas tree, I had a new thing to show to you.
Tadaaa~
A new short hair!!!
hehehe
![]() |
| I'm sorry for the bare face. hehehe |
Hehehe I really want a short hair since I was in college but some said it would be difficult on the daily handling. But I cut it out. Went to go to barbershop with my boy few weeks ago, and we both cut our hair short. Hahaha. I was so excited waiting the barber finish my haircut, and yeaah, I love the result. People said this haircut is more suitable for me. Fresh look. :D And once again, I really have to deal with blowing up my hair every morning before I go to work. And the best thing is, I have to deal with the helmet after I spent hours on hairdryer. GREEAAAT. -_-
![]() |
| Few days before I cut them out. Good bye hair! |
But it's okay, since everyone said I look more cool in it. Hihihi
And since this December I have so many happy thoughts, I think I have to implement some stuffs. Some of them are.... Makeup tools! Hahaha Since I never use my make up for months, so I bought my new NYX lipcream, new foundation, new hairdryer, and new hairtonic. Moreover I will use it for Christmas events on my church. Hehehe. There's no wrong in appearing in some events dressing up well, right? and I'm quiet happy that people like my simple touch on my face. hehehe
Okay that's all the things I wanna share with you. wait for the next spilling things from meeeh~
![]() |
| Some selfie photos won't feel wrong :p |
![]() |
| Went to Pecinan with friends one day after I got my new hair! :) |








Komentar
Posting Komentar
Just comment on it :))