Langsung ke konten utama

Ah, I'm Stuck Again

Do you ever feel like something that happened in your life aren't things that you hope for? Yes I do.

Lately my minds became so full with so many contemplation. And maybe I just don't want to talk about it right one by one here, because it will be a loooong story. Hehehe. Everything happens for a reason, maybe we just have to learn how to feel heartfelt about it. To learn how to letting go something that doesn't belong to us. To catch up our dreams. To hold up what we've once already have.

Something that bothering my life, so many of it, I always forget how I used to say it on my prayer. My activities forces me (or at least I think it just my defense) to think about what matters in life. I always forget that I have Jesus who always bless me all over the time. I pray like it just a habit, I don't meant it.  If you guys feel like this, maybe we should take a moment to think, Maybe it's a reminder from God, that if you have problems, bring it in your prayer sincerely. And God will answer it.

Ah, before I continue this, I say Happy Easter to all of you guys who celebrate it. May we could through this new life to be someone better now and on.

Become older means that you have to be prepared that your life would be so complicated and you have to deal with so many things. At many times, I think that I'm stuck in this life that I didn't ask for. Few years ago, I just want to enter a university in sociology major. I don't know why, I ended up in Engineering Major. It's completely different things guys. I'm not the one who like learning about complex and difficult things, since I spent my last 2 years on SHS being on Acceleration Class. Study and study. I'm just enough of it.

And when I was on college, I was being known as the one who will never ended up in Architect Consultant, but, between me and the gank, i'm the one who stuck in Consultant. Who would have thought this?

Life could be so mean and bitter day by day, But you don't have to give up on that situation or condition. At least, just looking around, there's so many people that as not lucky as us. If you still don't understand it, just accept it and never thinking why. Why does this happen to me, Why always me, and so many another why.

If i have so many problems, I just have to looking for something fun to be the sweet escape. Lucky me, I have so many friends. They're not always office mates who I meet everyday, but the most important, friends that we don't have some drama when we meet up. I'd rather hang out with boys, of course because they're less drama! Hahaha. I don't have to be so polite or formal or anything else. I'm just being me. Luckier you, if you have girls that you can earn trust. I have many of them, that I don't care whether I sleep away with an un-cute pose, or whether I just wear my pants in front of them. LOL. Even I use the face mask in front of my boy-friends. I just don't care. and they're not even bothered about it. That's what I recall as best friends. :)) Do you have friends like that?

Well, a man once told me that between so many peoples on his BBM contact, i'm the one who often change my picture profile with my guys, while the other often showing off their new car, home, or furniture. Hahaha. I was just laughing at that statement. :)))

Well, you know that the things I appreciate and cherish the most is friends.

I always have a friend or two (yeah I know it's only two friends that I could speak honest with) that stay up late (and even till morning came up) to hear my laments, well, sometime he's and she's the one that know me I'm on the bad mood. Sometimes I feel that I always tell him (or her) a story that I would never tell to others. He knows how to make me feel better. Brightened up my mood. Well, if you feel that you're the one, lucky you. :)

I always have a friend that it's so convenient talk about life, and work, and future. It's not that I will have a future with him. Nope. I mean in this phrase, he's the best place to share about dreams and ambition. I feel that maybe we're on the same position and we have our own dreams to catch. :) Each time I talk to him, I know I'm not the one who fighting up with the same mindset in this big world.

I always have a friend that I feel I'm on the same boat with her, always throw up these laments on words. She's the best writers I've ever met. I always enjoy my time to read her post, it makes me feel like I read something that others make express my feelings too. If you find the one like her, you really could feel that what your feelings, she's the one who understand it. :)

I always have a friend that I learn how to be a decision maker on the sly. I found that myself adore her, because, I know the worst thing about myself is I can't stand like her. She could and she's daring to do things on her decision. She's not afraid about what will happen next, the most important is, just do it first. She's a person who can be a leader. While I found myself always being the one who follow others. I really adore her in this state of life. :)

I always have a friend, that everything happened to me, I feel happened to her too. I don't mean it the same things on the details, but more precisely how we could face things happened to us. Maybe we have so many difference, but i know essentially, we just like having a same way of life. I could talk everything that I want to do in my life now or later, and she's the one who could respond it seriously and jokingly. We share same wishlist and other things. Or maybe because we're on the same age. I don't know, but it's fun to have the one like her in your life. :)

I always have a friend that I always meet for advice in this engineering world. Hahaha. She's the one that I always OK to ask her hanging in a big coffee shop, Laughing at our foolishness. Share our problems, and we don't need a way out advice from each others, we just fine talking each other and listening to our each problems. I'm just feeling good even I just talking to her and she's listening to me. Just talk and listening. Feel so soothe and calm after I throw up my problems on her. :)

And I always have a friend that I feel so relaxed when we have some jobs to do. I don't need to feel so rush with her around. She could handle so many things, not just college things, jobs, and friends too. I feel that she's have a life like mine to. Like you have so many friends in this universe you have to spare your time with. Hahaha. She's a busy and smart girl. I always adore her, how she could manage so many things in her way. :)

Actually I have so many friends that so precious to me too, but I can't tell you one by one. It will take days or weeks to write down here :) At least you have to know, each friends that you have, you will realize, what makes them special in your eye. You know what they could do with your existence, whether you're in a good life, or bad one. The ones that stay beside you in your darkest time, is the ones that you have to cherish the most. Maybe you and your friends have so many things to debate, but whatever happened, they will stay still. :))

Well, that's enough for today reflection for me. I'll continue this next time. :)

TANJUNG LAUT
yang ini sama temen-temen kantor, yg ngakaknya bener-bener bikin penat ilang :))
Makasih ya Pakde Bro Yoko yg mau ngebosin anak-anak kelaperan.






ES RUMPI
nah yg ini sebenernya pengen nyobain sejak entah taun kapan,
tp lagi-lagi pertama kali sama mereka :))
Ceritanya abis coblosan caleg, dadakan karokean gitu, 
abis itu dilanjut makan es. Sadap!



JUMAT AGUNG
ini sama temen-temen gereja, biasanya sih kita kembaran item-item.
gapapa lah yg penting rame. Hehehe


  
dress natal 2013 dipake sekalian sama Jumat Agung 2014 :))

SABTU SUNYI
ini malem Paskah, yg penting eksis foto,
mumpung Mas Ganteng (Mas Andri.red) di Semarang.





HUT GKJ JATINGALEH
Sekali lagi, yg penting eksis boo.


JUMAT AGUNG
Maap yg ini nyempil lagi. BLACK EDITION



PANTAI EMPURANCAK
Ceritanya kita udah lama enggak piknik bareng. jadilah kita mbolang ke Jepara
yg pake acara nyasak-nyasak jalan.
Tapi yg penting happy.









SOULMATE
He's the one who always there for me.




BIRTHDAY
ulang tahun ke 23 nguras kocek demi temen-temen.
:")




 ARSITEKTUR UNDIP 08


SUPER JUWONO
yang ini ngepas banget yak pagi aku sama temen-temen minta pd kumpul di Massimo,
eh anggota Super Juwono juga pd mo kumpul.
Sorry yeeh para abang-abang sekalian jd ikutan dadakan nebeng ngumpul. :p
Foto ini di komen sama si Dek Gon (Chelly.red) "METERAN GARDEN"
Semacem F4 sama Sanchai nya. *Ngakak kejem*



GENG SARNO
Geng Sarap'e Keno ini paling jarang kumpul. Setaun sekali kalo Lebaran. Hahaha
Gapapa, yang penting selalu di hati. :")






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Healthy and Beauty Skin? Marina UV White Skin!

"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." - Winston Churchill Hallo!! What a beautiful week this is! Gimana nih sama minggu-minggu kalian? Semoga seasyik mingguku! Hohoho Beberapa hari yang lalu aku tulis sebuah postingan kalo weekend ini aku bakal pergi wisata ke Wonosobo kan, naaah.. Ini dia! :D Pemandangan Wonosobo keren deh! Ini pengalaman pertama aku buat dapet kesempatan jalan-jalan ke Wonosobo sama temen-temen plus keluarga. Pasti kalian bisa ngebayangin kan betapa asyiknya liburan kaya gitu. :D Suasananya nyenengin deh, apalagi di daerah tinggi dengan pemandangan yang yahud banget, ditambah udara segernya. Nah, tapi nih tapi.. Tau kan kalo kita jalan ke pegunungan  permasalahan utama yang kita dapet adalah... taraaa! Kulit jadi kusam dan gelap! :( Pernah ngalamin nggak yaa kalian-kalian.. Ga asyik banget deh pokoknya. Untungnya adek aku kasih saran buat persiapan jalan-jalan akhir minggu kemarin. Dan tidak lai...

A Trip, a Beautiful Trip

Did I already tell you that I am gonna have a trip on my weekend? >-< Yes yes I am! This weekend I (my friends and my family too!) will go to Wonosobo. I think it's located somewhere near Temanggung or whatever. Hahaha. I never go to there before, so I'm so excited about it. :D and the point of going for a trip together is having a plan for a great time photo-taking! Hahaha, you know, it's not all about being narcissistic, but it's more like a photograph of our togetherness, joy, and happiness. This will be a great weekend, I'm sure of it. ;)  Solaria, 2010 Kamis Putih 2012 Natal 2010 Christmas Eve 2010 Kenang Tragedy Day 2011 Me, Noel, Nindi, 2011 Hanging out at my house 2012 Nah, one of the best thing to do in life is traveling and having a good time trip, but lemme tell you, it's not enough. Hohoho What we want in life, to travel, fall in love, and be happy. I think I've already done those things. Except we j...

great perform Yovie and Endah

now playing : Yovie n Nuno - Indah Kuingat Dirimu - Juwita - Janji di Atas Ingkar - (i'm one of so much people there who were shout loudly "Tinggalkan saja Pacarmuuu..." last night, Nov 6th 2010 ) hahahaha yaak semalem abis ngeliat pensi yang Guest Star nya Yovia n Nuno ama Endah n Rhesa . wow . it was so great . their songs are so good, easy listening, and yeaah of course they have touching lyrics in addition, i really can't deny that Digta is really really has a good looking body and face. hahahaha. (>___<")>  (i think i will be his fans from now on) kyaaaa~ *and start to imagine if i have a boyfriend like him* \(>___<)/ unfortunately i couldn't take their photos.. huhuhu . last night we weren't allowed to bring camera . ugh~ so feel  very very sorry for not following my sister said, "we have to buy the VIP ticket, so we can get take pictures with them , and also get a handshake ." aaaa~ so feeling badly sorry for this . err...