Talking about me as an urban planner, I never have a thought about what "I" need in my kind of ideal type of city for living. Did you ever imagine it? Living in a beautiful city, surrounded by kind people, so many lamps in the night, and so on?
Well, in my dream, I'd love to live in a suburb, where I have a beautiful small house, a shady leafy tree, a beautiful garden and a bench to watch the sunset. Beautiful right? And yes, I still wanna stable with some big horses. :)) My sister would love it.
But back to reality, what we have now is a city full of vehicle, less trees, more high rise buildings. Well, not hypocritical, it's including me, riding motorcycle everywhere because I'm afraid to ride a bus, train, or something alone. I'm kinda coward when I have to choose the right bus or right public transportation. Being lost is my number one expertise. Hahaha.
I was so regret that a boulevard street near my house was eliminated for the street expansion. Well, it's a big junction in my city, and every morning, it becomes a big junction with bad traffic. Worse and worse everyday. So the government decided to erase that boulevard. And it turned so hot in the mid day, because there's no shady big trees on that boulevard anymore. So saaaad to be caught up in a traffic in the mid day. You can imagine it how you could have a tanning (even a sunburned) skin without having a sunbathing in a beach. Oh yeah.
Now, I think I just could having a nice reverie about my serene city. The green city. A sociable city. A pleasant city to live for. Maybe, we're the young generation could start a great habit to create our own kind of city. Will you?
So many ways you could take. Keep clean your home and your neighborhood. Plant some vegetation, create a healthy environment. When you love your environment like that, I'm sure the biosphere of your home would be lovely and healthy yet so beautiful. :)
And try to encourage yourself (and myself too) to take the public transportation. And you can walk from your house at least to the nearest minimarket, or others. Sometimes I walk from a near barbershop to my house in the afternoon. I always have a good feeling to walk under the trees and watch some children playing together happily. Well, the more walkable a city is, the more money it makes, and the more pleasurable it is. :)
![]() |
| A beautiful scenery from the window |
![]() |
| Green Garden |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
Hoping that someday I will find my ideal house to live for. Have a happy family and beautiful house is kind of perfect life! How about yours pals? Let's do something for our dream start from now.
.......................
" We'll be holding on 'till we grow old, together, forever and ever,
I promise you, that I'll please you with my endless love and passion,
and I will never leave you... This is a journey that will never end,
We'll have our children named Jeremy and Felicia
We'll have a beautiful house,
With a bench and apple tree,
I know it sounds too much,
But this is a brand new day. "
.......................






Komentar
Posting Komentar
Just comment on it :))