Langsung ke konten utama

Me, and the Ganks!

Holla!! Been awhile that I really really wanna tell you so many stories from these months. Wow. Such a great months. I mean, I've never been travelling into some new places in a row. But if I remember these months, I went to Jakarta (for the first time alone), Banda Aceh, and Toraja (it was 2 times in two weeks!). Wow. It's totally great, right?

And not forget to mention that lately I go to some cafes with my friends frequently. Yeay. It's because we aren't in the same office anymore, so we just meet up at any place and we could gathering and laughing together. Tehee~ Anyway It's not always cafe, but it could be everywhere!

We went to cinema, ate at SimpangLima, snacking around at Toko Oen, Black Canyon Cafe, Noeri's Cafe, and so many others. I just went to Toko Oen occasionally, but a couple of days ago I, Brodin, and Broput felt so surfeited with our works, so we just went to any good place to had a light talk. And this restaurant is really good, (even I feel so curious with its pork BBQ menu) :3

We just talk about everything. And the most attractive discussion is about works and our own friends, so that the three of us could talk together. :D Good gossip always success to make the three of us stay awake, though.

i really wanted to play that grand piano behind us X)
I'm sory for that tired and shabby face
The Three of Us

In this girls gank, we just gossiping around. *oh girls.* and LoveLife would always be the hottest topic X) Hahaha But in this boys gank, we often explode with laughter many times. Hahaha. Hanif is the most person that makes us laughing badly. 



we're the "duo-ngakak



Noeri's cafe is a classic beautiful cafe. I've been wandering around to see many vintage things. And it has so many old radios, old cameras, and so many others. Very cool!! You have to see it yourself. :)







Those places stay in my memory like, forever. Really good spots! Beside met up with my office mates, I went to Jepara and visited a new beach called Empu Rancak beach with my another guys. In this beach, you could see a naturally beach with its blue ocean. Even I could see some cuttlefish and jellyfish in the edge of the beach. Eventhough it was so hot, but it's okay. We got a little sun-burnt and be more exotic after that. Hahaha.





Can't wait for the next holiday! Yeay. Actually we went to this place because when my friends and I had a dinner with my family on a Chinese Restaurant (and the noodle is so delicious!) on one fine evening, my dad asked why me and my friends didn't have another vacation, because it has been a long time since last time we had ones. And we said that we already had a plan to go to Jepara, and guess what? My dad gave us some money for us for this vacation plan! X) And the most fun part of this vacation was when my friends and I got lost in the middle of the night in the middle of ricefield, without any street lamps. I knew those streets because I lived there for a month when I had KKN at Jepara. But my friends didn't believe at my navigation though -_- Fortunately we could got home safely. And we discussed that lost experience passionately. Hahaha :))

And somehow I know it's a long post so I guess I will write about my trip to Toraja on next post. :p But before I sleep, I want to show you my new babies. :3 I bought (again and again) basic tees, bag, and another stuff. And lemme show you some. I guess I have to restrain another desire for another shopping because the money is up. >_<

new suitcase and new bag



And new dress!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Healthy and Beauty Skin? Marina UV White Skin!

"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." - Winston Churchill Hallo!! What a beautiful week this is! Gimana nih sama minggu-minggu kalian? Semoga seasyik mingguku! Hohoho Beberapa hari yang lalu aku tulis sebuah postingan kalo weekend ini aku bakal pergi wisata ke Wonosobo kan, naaah.. Ini dia! :D Pemandangan Wonosobo keren deh! Ini pengalaman pertama aku buat dapet kesempatan jalan-jalan ke Wonosobo sama temen-temen plus keluarga. Pasti kalian bisa ngebayangin kan betapa asyiknya liburan kaya gitu. :D Suasananya nyenengin deh, apalagi di daerah tinggi dengan pemandangan yang yahud banget, ditambah udara segernya. Nah, tapi nih tapi.. Tau kan kalo kita jalan ke pegunungan  permasalahan utama yang kita dapet adalah... taraaa! Kulit jadi kusam dan gelap! :( Pernah ngalamin nggak yaa kalian-kalian.. Ga asyik banget deh pokoknya. Untungnya adek aku kasih saran buat persiapan jalan-jalan akhir minggu kemarin. Dan tidak lai...

A Trip, a Beautiful Trip

Did I already tell you that I am gonna have a trip on my weekend? >-< Yes yes I am! This weekend I (my friends and my family too!) will go to Wonosobo. I think it's located somewhere near Temanggung or whatever. Hahaha. I never go to there before, so I'm so excited about it. :D and the point of going for a trip together is having a plan for a great time photo-taking! Hahaha, you know, it's not all about being narcissistic, but it's more like a photograph of our togetherness, joy, and happiness. This will be a great weekend, I'm sure of it. ;)  Solaria, 2010 Kamis Putih 2012 Natal 2010 Christmas Eve 2010 Kenang Tragedy Day 2011 Me, Noel, Nindi, 2011 Hanging out at my house 2012 Nah, one of the best thing to do in life is traveling and having a good time trip, but lemme tell you, it's not enough. Hohoho What we want in life, to travel, fall in love, and be happy. I think I've already done those things. Except we j...

great perform Yovie and Endah

now playing : Yovie n Nuno - Indah Kuingat Dirimu - Juwita - Janji di Atas Ingkar - (i'm one of so much people there who were shout loudly "Tinggalkan saja Pacarmuuu..." last night, Nov 6th 2010 ) hahahaha yaak semalem abis ngeliat pensi yang Guest Star nya Yovia n Nuno ama Endah n Rhesa . wow . it was so great . their songs are so good, easy listening, and yeaah of course they have touching lyrics in addition, i really can't deny that Digta is really really has a good looking body and face. hahahaha. (>___<")>  (i think i will be his fans from now on) kyaaaa~ *and start to imagine if i have a boyfriend like him* \(>___<)/ unfortunately i couldn't take their photos.. huhuhu . last night we weren't allowed to bring camera . ugh~ so feel  very very sorry for not following my sister said, "we have to buy the VIP ticket, so we can get take pictures with them , and also get a handshake ." aaaa~ so feeling badly sorry for this . err...