Writing stories or photos could be some ways to keep memories from time to time. Eventhough no one reads or watch it doesnt really matter as long as when we opened these memories it would remind us some precious memories (of course precious or maybe it's a meaningful memory).
And today i think i want to write some of my memories, so that when years come and if the time comes and i dont remember anything from you, i will always smile whenever i look this. :))
I dont know where to start this story by the way.
I dont know where to start this story by the way.
The first time, I dont really know who you are, you were just a work colleague who sit on the back and I never talk to you.
And view months later, you weren't work here anymore. I forgot you. Still i didnt know you or even to recognize your face slightly, i didnt remember.
You back to this office, maybe May 2015?
Humm, i moved to downstair. And you moved to my desk.
And suddenly all the girls were talking about you. I still didn't know you.
Fasting month, 2015.
Breaking fasting with teamworks. DED and Urban Design.
I saw you. I still remember I walked behind you on that parking lot while other girls were talking about you and your mate. I saw your back. Walked. Blue denim shirt.
And we were sitting face to face. Third chair to left from mine. And then I saw your face. But still i didnt think anything about you on that way.
We continued the dinner to a cafe , our team fave cafe to gather, near the center of the town.
I always love ice chocolate and black coffee.
I mentioned my order. Hot black coffee with no sugar, and ice chocolate. I always do this,
And on the other side you mentioned your order, i moved my neck to you. Hey, who else is gonna order hot black coffee without sugar beside me? And order ice chocolate at once? Was it just accidentally happened? (*I remembered you answered, "Nope." you ordered it purposeful, when i asked you that night hahaha, i'm happy anyway)
I was starting to recognize you. But I still forgot it any other day.
Cinere, Eid Mubarak Holiday, 2015.
I always spend my Eid Mubarak holiday in Cinere,
I saw my phone notification.
Path.
You followed me.
I still didnt recognize you. But your display name rang me a bell.
We started our first conversation at there.
Maybe for you it was just common things, but i still remember it, how i captured our conversation on path and i showed it to my group chat. My friends were fans of you and your mate. (Both of you were really cute couple by the way, i adore you both) HAHAHA
Bogor, still holiday season.
I walked to Bogor Botanical Garden, and I recognize your conversation with your friends on path. You said that you were having holiday in Cinere too. Oh my God, Was it really accidentally? Kinda beautiful accidental, right?
We exchanged our blackberry pin. And we had appointment to met up in Cinere soon. But I really had another things, and so were you.
The universe didnt allow us to meet even we're just one or two km away. (But i know your house, you know?)
We still keep in contact.
As time goes by, we talked so many things, we shared every bruise, and showed all the scars. I like to talk with you, before I realized that I rarely tell my stories to others. And at that time, I had a crisis time, when I just had a little communication with my bf. He said he was busy, didn't had any good signal for his phone, or another things that made him barely sent me a message. I always make myself busy with work overtime or just hangout with so many friends. Yeah i admit that. I work at Saturday even Sunday just that I got things to do to distract myself from missing him. He never realized it. And now I'm so grateful that I didnt even cry for him (that finally i knew he had another affairs with some girls).
And back again.
I saw you so attractive, but then you knew i was taken and so you were.
We were keeping our best friend stories.
First time we got out together, just the two of us. Pelangi Cafe. After I checked my eyes on hospital.
You were sitting in front of me, wore white shirt and blue jeans. It was really made my eyes burnt. I always love the unification between white shirt and blue jeans. You were smoking and the songs that were played in that cafe were from Jason Mraz' album, from Love is A Four Letter Words.
We both love Starbucks, Signature Chocolate, sometimes with Hazelnut syrup. No whipcream.
you brought me 2 cups when i worked overtime. I love it.
You really know how to entertain me.
I often work overtime. sometimes you made a video call, or just came to bring me some foods to office.
And you got to back to office when I cried over a dinner. I love it.
Know someone else has taken your place
"I know it's over," Icarus says
To the sun
The sword sinks in, lightning strikes
And two force, two forces collide
And fight 'til it's over,
Fight 'til it's done.
I like to hangout with you, talk to you, laugh with you, draw with you, go to bookstore or stationery shop with you. I found no one else who really know my favorite things to do to spend the weekend. And everything just come with the flow, as best friend. Even you recognized i never mention you as one. But you already knew the reason. :)
And tonight i will shared some picts that keep remind me of you everytime we apart. And whenever I miss you so much.
And many pictures to come.
These were from we knew each other until...
Don't say it was all a waste
Didn't we have fun?
From the top of the world
Top of the waves
We said forever, forever always
We could have been lost
We would have been saved
Now we're stopping the world, stopping in its tracks
But nothing's too broken to find a way back
Before it's over, before you run
Ah, didn't we have fun?
| October 14, 2015. Curug Lawe. First time hitchhiking you. |
| September 29, 2015 Entertained me with "Buntut Layangan" from his fave freshtea. |
| November 1, 2015. Dinner |
| November 8,2015. Sunday dawn, after worked over time. |
| November 8 ,2015. Sunday noon. |
| We met at the wrong time, That's what I keep telling myself anyway. |
| Our bet LOL |
![]() |
| November, 14, 2015. I fulfilled my lost bet. |
| November 15, 2015. You taught me how to play Seven Spade even you didnt play with us |
| Our team mate were working, first time at my house, when the morning came i saw you both, just cant keep my hand to reach my phone to capture this moment. |
| I draw you and your best friend. |
| Our first video call. November 20, 2015. |
| First time I saw you, and asked you to wear Batik to office, at Saturday. November, 28 106 |
| ate at Simpang Lima Culinary street vendor. November,6 2015. It was rain and we talked much. |
| Dec, 9 2015. Paragon Starbucks, were waiting for our friends to watch movie. Our first time movie eh? |
| You're both just adorable and helpful. Dec 12, 2015. |
| worked overtime, ah but didn't we have fun? Dec 14, 2015 |
| We both love to drawing. And that lighter was from me. <3 td="">3> |
| Dec, 19 2015. Our first music concert. Sheilaon7 and Hivi. Was raining hard and you gave me your jacket on the way back home. |
| Dec, 22, 2015. I came to office at night to helped you with Ps. Wonosobo DED. |
| Dec 23, 2015. You went to Malang and wore my army hat. X)) |
| I love how you send me some photos to show what you were doing at that time. |
| Dec, 29 2015. You sent it from Malang. You know how much i love trees, Still being my wallpaper photo btw. |
| First time I bought these kinda firework. Big ones. Dec 31 2015. Couldnt wait it! |
| I prepared your new year gift, |
| I opened mine from you. January 1, 2016. |
| First time spent new year night with you |
| kinda our faves. January 2 2016 |
| Why i called you Master? You are so capable to guess football matches. |
| How I used to saw you when i got bored with work |
| Your fave cigarette. whenever i went to mini market i bought for you |
| Your treats!! I love it soooo much. January 9, 2016 |
| I love how you try to make your circle smoke. January, 13 2016. |
| January 14, 2016. Candid. We went to Ace H. and Gramedia with my lil sist. |
| January 15 night, You got hospitalized |
| January 16, 2016. We visited you. *and brought Gelato while you couldnt eat wkwkwk |
| Another cup of signature choco from you. January 21, 2016. |
| January 22, 2016 |
| January 28, my private 911~ |
| I was doing my wall |
| and you were doing yours, January 20 2016 |
![]() |
| Our midnight vid call. |
| February 6, 2016. Jogja Trip. |
| Candid Selfie, hahaha |
| Got to sit beside you all the way there. |
| Jogja Trip. Squad |
| Sent to you from Palopo, Sulawesi. February 12 2016 |
| midnight vidcall from Palopo. |
| Kept entertained me. Everytime he laughs with me, I found my heart. March 19, 2016 |
| March 13. Our faves agaim. |
| Granny's funeral Solo, March 12, 2016. |
| Feb 14, 2016. Mba Putri's bday |
| watching him. February 21, 2016 |
| Candid. Starbucks at night. still as best friend, |
| Starbucks. First gundam with you. April 10, 2016 |
| Candid. April 21, 2016. I told you. When I see you smile, my heart is melting. |
| FREE. April 24, 2016. Starbucks strikes again. watched Hello Stranger. |
'Cause you and me
We were always meant to... always meant to be
We were always meant to... always meant to
You and me
We were always meant to... always meant to be
Oh, didn't we have fun?
Oh, didn't we have fun?
But then...
Maybe we could again.
- COLDPLAY


Komentar
Posting Komentar
Just comment on it :))