Langsung ke konten utama

Gotta thank God, No more Envy!

Quiet happy weekend this is, right pals?  ;)
I've got home by five thirty p.m and my boy picked me up. Got home and i changed my clothes, then i did a lil' provoke to him to go walk around. ahahaha i always use a spare time to get a quality time to get a lil "travel" with him. I wanna see a lot of things with him ;) yesterday his PC was broken, actually it's the hard disc was the broken one. And today I asked him to go to Matahari Plasa Simpang Lima to watch Computer exhibition. Who knows we'll get  a good SSD with a friendly price for him. :D We walked around and found all the hardisc is over 1 million Rupiah. and of course it's quite expensive. Even we already have our own salary, still it's sooo expensive to get for only 120 GB SSD hardisc :( we used to be saving that money for our future ;)  I learn to saving money like him, but I always ended up using those bunch of money to buy something (and there's always some things to buy) :P
We (totally it's so easy to guess) were having our dinner with Mc Donald's at CitraLand. (We are a really good partner of junkies) We love the burger much! I always get beef burger, french fries, and a bottle of tea. He, same as me with a glass of coke. Sometimes he orders Big Mac. When I was a kid, I could eat some Big Mac at once (some package I'll get the toys from it) , but since I've got rest at hospital because of those foods (like so much snacks from mini market, etc) I rather choose a smaller size than Big Mac. hihihi, but always once every a few days I eat those foods. :p That's why i always fail to do a diet program. Hahaha. Since early December, I got the job, I always eat as much as I want at office as my lunch and dinner. While now my mom always cooks something for breakfast and I've got no time to do a little physical exercise. But sometimes i always envy with any superstar with a skinny tall and sexy body. Hohoho I want a good curve like them >__< 
The skinny tall one is Taylor Swift. Her body is tall and skinny with her legs and hands are soooooo long. Aaaaw~ I always wanted a body like her (but i think that's impossible, hahahaha) But I think again, it's no cute the girl over height than the average boys. Hahaha. I thanks to God I've already got this (not so short, not so tall) body. My boy always says that he likes my body with that height. so he can ruffled my hair as his like and embrace me easily. :) He will always return my confidence back to normal. Whenever I complain about my body this and my body that, he says I already pretty with all of those that I said, moreover I'm not so true with my words. If i said i've gained weights, he said, "That's not true, you've got your body in smaller size, look those shoes wasn't fit you anymore. I think that your foots got a little smaller." Hahahaha :) He's always good at praise someone. That's one of superiority of my boy!
I always love her with her casual outfit

And then one more superstar with a sexy curvy body, Yuri SNSD! Hohoho I'm not that so big fans of them, but i do like them, especially Sooyoung (her body is so tall too, but she's to skinny) and Yuri (of course, she's got her ideal body shape!)
But again, my boy says that my body has a good curve too. He doesn't like the very skinny girl (I don't know if it just because to make me happy or he's just try being honest). Hahaha and I know he never lies to me. He's a kind of simple minded boy (like I said in my last posting Simple Minded ). So everybody will exatcly and no doubt reputes him with predicate : always being faithful, won't cheat on me, never lies, and cheerful. :P (PS : I love you :-* )
And in my spare time I look in the mirror, I don't have that perfect body, I don't have that kind of beautiful face and a beautiful hair. But I have someone that sees me like I am the only perfect girl (even it's just in his world :p) while I always remember he said : "why you always gotta use make up? Just don't be beautiful for everyone, just for me." I remember too that God always sees me as His beautiful creature and His perfect one. Everything is beautiful before Him. And I gotta thanks for those things He already gave to me. I always forget to say thanks and show my gratitude by always feel envy with other girls in this world. I realize, I don't have any part of my body that misshapen. I've got a good voice, a skill to play those white and black tuts, my family, my boy, my friends, and everything!! Should I say that I was very late to say thanks to Jesus Christ? ;) better late than never guys. If we love us all the way we are, and we could thankful to God, so that you won't find yourself being envy and grumbling why everybody else has so much things than us. Believe it that your God makes everyone different and we have to happy with this. Right? So take your time and Love yourself first and don't be hard to yourself! You will realize how precious you are, so you can thankful to God, and say byebye to envy the other! 
*waving the hands* *kisskiss*


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Healthy and Beauty Skin? Marina UV White Skin!

"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." - Winston Churchill Hallo!! What a beautiful week this is! Gimana nih sama minggu-minggu kalian? Semoga seasyik mingguku! Hohoho Beberapa hari yang lalu aku tulis sebuah postingan kalo weekend ini aku bakal pergi wisata ke Wonosobo kan, naaah.. Ini dia! :D Pemandangan Wonosobo keren deh! Ini pengalaman pertama aku buat dapet kesempatan jalan-jalan ke Wonosobo sama temen-temen plus keluarga. Pasti kalian bisa ngebayangin kan betapa asyiknya liburan kaya gitu. :D Suasananya nyenengin deh, apalagi di daerah tinggi dengan pemandangan yang yahud banget, ditambah udara segernya. Nah, tapi nih tapi.. Tau kan kalo kita jalan ke pegunungan  permasalahan utama yang kita dapet adalah... taraaa! Kulit jadi kusam dan gelap! :( Pernah ngalamin nggak yaa kalian-kalian.. Ga asyik banget deh pokoknya. Untungnya adek aku kasih saran buat persiapan jalan-jalan akhir minggu kemarin. Dan tidak lai...

A Trip, a Beautiful Trip

Did I already tell you that I am gonna have a trip on my weekend? >-< Yes yes I am! This weekend I (my friends and my family too!) will go to Wonosobo. I think it's located somewhere near Temanggung or whatever. Hahaha. I never go to there before, so I'm so excited about it. :D and the point of going for a trip together is having a plan for a great time photo-taking! Hahaha, you know, it's not all about being narcissistic, but it's more like a photograph of our togetherness, joy, and happiness. This will be a great weekend, I'm sure of it. ;)  Solaria, 2010 Kamis Putih 2012 Natal 2010 Christmas Eve 2010 Kenang Tragedy Day 2011 Me, Noel, Nindi, 2011 Hanging out at my house 2012 Nah, one of the best thing to do in life is traveling and having a good time trip, but lemme tell you, it's not enough. Hohoho What we want in life, to travel, fall in love, and be happy. I think I've already done those things. Except we j...

great perform Yovie and Endah

now playing : Yovie n Nuno - Indah Kuingat Dirimu - Juwita - Janji di Atas Ingkar - (i'm one of so much people there who were shout loudly "Tinggalkan saja Pacarmuuu..." last night, Nov 6th 2010 ) hahahaha yaak semalem abis ngeliat pensi yang Guest Star nya Yovia n Nuno ama Endah n Rhesa . wow . it was so great . their songs are so good, easy listening, and yeaah of course they have touching lyrics in addition, i really can't deny that Digta is really really has a good looking body and face. hahahaha. (>___<")>  (i think i will be his fans from now on) kyaaaa~ *and start to imagine if i have a boyfriend like him* \(>___<)/ unfortunately i couldn't take their photos.. huhuhu . last night we weren't allowed to bring camera . ugh~ so feel  very very sorry for not following my sister said, "we have to buy the VIP ticket, so we can get take pictures with them , and also get a handshake ." aaaa~ so feeling badly sorry for this . err...