Woyooow, seems like I have time to write something lately :). Today i got home at six p.m. so I could go to Paragon Mall (which is, I didn't visit it since november) and finally I strengthen my heart to buy The Face Shop products, especially the kind for help me repair my damage face skin because of ACNE. :( I have a bad usual trouble when i have my circle periode, those acnes always come to my face. Ughh~ and when they leave, the acne marks still stay here :(
And today I bought 2 products of Clean Face White from The Face Shop. They are Post acne Night time Spot Eraser and Post Acne Brightening Serum. Some people said it doesn't work at them, but I still wanna try it. :) I hope these products can help me diminish these acne spot marks.. Wish me success all! :)
![]() |
| Post Acne Brightening Serum |
![]() |
| Post Acne Nighttime Spot Eraser |
Above all, I still saving my money to buy the new kind of their Clean Face White Brand-line, Clean Face one. The prices are still high, so that I have to saving hard! :| Really need a huge motive to do it :")
![]() |
| The Face Shop - Clean Face |



Komentar
Posting Komentar
Just comment on it :))