woyooow, this afternoon I'd like to share one of Indonesian designer. He is Didit Hediprasetyo. He Attended both Parsons School of Design New York and Paris respectively. He also received Silver Thimble Award in 2006.
For me, I like his design because it's simple and elegant. You know, I'm so in love in everything in minimalist detailing. include the dress. I love dress in monochromatic with so so so soooo simple design. I don't prefer so much pattern in dress. This time Didit made the design like the Greece Goddess. All of them in neutral palette and be in the form of long dress. It's flowy, elegant, simple, but looks so palatial. How beautiful they are! The best part is, he used traditional Japan sandals for all of his models. Looks so cool!!! And now i wanna share some the Didit's dress in Paris Haute Couture ;)
 |
| So fall in love with it :) |
 |
| the nude color is always perfect |
 |
| She's like a fairy in a wood, she must wore a flowery vintage headpiece I think. |
 |
| and this one really like white wedding dress ;) |
 |
| Somehow it reminds me about KOI Fish hohoho |
 |
| kyaaa, black long dress >_< |
 |
| Maybe she looks like Aphrodite ;D |
It's hard to choose which one the best, because I love them all. But, if you insist wanna know, my choice is fallen to :
I'm so in love with its simple and elegant. I love it love it love it!!! good job Mr. Didit! success always!
Komentar
Posting Komentar
Just comment on it :))