Yihaaa.. Yesterday was absolutely a great happy day. I turned to 22 years old, and I spent my day with family, friends, and my soulmate. What could I ask for more? :D
There's so many wish list I made, like get a new happy job, a healthy and happy life, and of course I could be with Happy for the rest of my life. :D and beside that, I try and try to be more wise and mature. Do everything in God and whole-hearted is like a must in this new phase of life.
There's so many wish list I made, like get a new happy job, a healthy and happy life, and of course I could be with Happy for the rest of my life. :D and beside that, I try and try to be more wise and mature. Do everything in God and whole-hearted is like a must in this new phase of life.
My family, Happy and I were having lunch time at D'Cost Seafood Resto after picked my mom from her school. Actually I wanna suggest to having lunch at Kedai Beringin, which is so near with mom's school, but it was so crowded, and my dad's car didn't get a good parking place. At D'Cost we ordered so many foods, tom-yam, squid, Japanese tofu, beef, chicken, and many more. And dad lead the prayer for me. Of course I'm so happy and my stomach got her foodgasm, I'm so extra full!! hohoho
After lunch, we were having a rest at house and watching television, talking so much with my sister's friends, and suddenly they went to Java Supermall, so I asked Happy to go to Paragon City Mall, because I wanted to treat him at Starbuck while waiting for The Body Shop's earth hour discount. Hohoho. I ordered raspberry juice and apple pie, while Happy ordered double choco chips cream and red velvet + white chololate. They are so so so delicious! And we were so full again and again. I bought some oatmeal raisin cookies and choco-caramel waffle for Happy's sisters, hope they like it too like I fancy it. ;)
![]() |
| Kenang and Happy was so romantic |
We both came home at about 9.30 p.m. and found Mas Acong and Kenang were at my home too. Mas Acong brought me my fave donuts from J.Co, while I brought them floss and rolls from Breadtalk. Hahaha It was like we exchanged some bakery. And we talked so much until midnight :D
This day was so great for me, but I didn't count the gift I got yet. Actually in my family there's no rule to give a birthday present, but we always have a time to eating out together, because we rarely have a chance to get eat-time together. And this year I got pinky pocket hand sanitizer from Evericho, my friend since Elementary School, a cute mug and hypopo dolly from Happy, and organizer from Sonya (of course the J.Co box from Papih Acong, I ate the tiramissu one while I write this post) hohoho I'm totally fortunate having so much great people around me, I love you all guys ;)
And that was my day, they really made it! ;) and I don't forget to thanking God, pray at night and said that I am so grateful with everything He gave me. I wish this year to be my happy year, just a healthy life and happiness for me and my people around me. Thanks, Father.. :)
And don't forget I wish a happy birthday for all of people in this universe, who having a birthday same with me. May your life filled with joyfulness and many happiness return to your year.


Komentar
Posting Komentar
Just comment on it :))