Langsung ke konten utama

When People Judging Me The Way I Am

Lately I feel so sick about everyone around me who always complain me why I buy expensive things. Especially my friends at church. Actually, I don't like when they do that. Why? They stamp me as a girl who like to be extravagant with money, or you could say throw money around to buy some expensive things. In reality, I just laugh when people amazed about things I bought, inside I feel uncomfortable.

In my opinion, people isn't always throw their money because they careless with their money, but it depends on each person. In my case, why do I often buy some expensive things? (it is what they stamp me, when I feel that I don't) I buy the things that they call expensive just for my satisfaction based on my needs, and it's a reward for a month I have to working like all day and all night.

The first of all, since when I was a kid, I used to be live with my mom and my dad bought me everything I need properly. They always buy me something useful and they think that things would be long last, so that's why they often buy me branded things, which is people assume it as expensive things. My dad often get angry when my mom and me buy something cheap but a few times later we found it broken. Once again, that's why we have to buy something which have a good quality. Quality comes with the price right?

When I was a kid, I always choose clothes from the mannequin at department store, of course because the model is good and the quality is the best, and my parents always agree with me. Especially for my sister, mom and dad always spend so much money to buy her clothes because the clothes for her size only available in branded clothes. When you used to be live with something, you will live like that henceforward. 

And here I go. When I was in college, I need so much money just for study-needs, and my parents will always give me what I need. That's why I know I couldn't ask for more cash to buy clothes like when I was a kid anymore. Even my parents will be always give me to buy clothes. Like a few years ago they spent over a million just for me and many more for my sister's clothes. If I ask for something, dad always give me right at that time. When I was in junior high school, first year, my friends brought a cell phone to school, so I just asked my dad to bought one for me (okay, that's me when I was a kid). And my dad is a kind of dad who will not let his children being chirping like a birdie when they want something. He will think it wisely, and decide to buy it for me or not. So there at night he went to shop and right at the time I asked. He came home with a cellphone for me. Not like my friend's but even better than that. Thanks dad! And when we asked for a new bed, at that morning he went and came home with two new big spring-beds for me and my sister. Wow, what a super nice and kind of dad right? :D

Today, I just work to get some cash to buy my own clothes and shoes with my own money. Sometimes I buy things for my parents and my sister too. Of course I save some at bank, but the first purpose I work is for that reason. My daily needs still provided by my parents, like living cost. That's why my parents NEVER get angry with me when I buy clothes even until a half million just for a dress which is, I bought with my own money. But my friend didn't know about that. My parents already knew I like so many clothes and shoes and bag. Last month, when I ask my dad to transfer some money to online shop (when i bought oxford shoes) he never ask me what I bought and etc, but he understand me because he knows all of my shoes were in broken condition, and he knew that I would never buy some not-useful things with so much money. But my friends just knew I just bought shoes again and again. Blah, so annoying right?


When I come home and my hand's hanging some bag, they just ask, "Wah, what did you buy?" and I always tell the story what things I want to buy and what things I already bought, like, "Ahh, I bought this leather jacket from Late Night Sale at Paragon Mall." and etc, they will say, "Wow, that's jacket is good!" and My mom often envy me and then ask my dad to buy her a jacket too. hahaha actually we (my mom, dad, and sister) love to go shopping, even it's shopping for daily needs or just shopping clothes. But no one complaining them why they buy so much expensive things. grrr~

My friends especially the girls always look down on me, when they know I did some shopping, like, "iihh, Nika's dress is so expensive, I would never spend my money for a dress like that" and etc. Actually I felt offended. What's their problem if I buy things i like with my own money? Is that because I'm not a rich girl so that they think I don't have to buy something expensive or what. I know that they come from a rich family, but I don't know why they always complain people who spend their money for their hobby. Ckckck.

Some other cases are about the acne remedies. I have so much acnes and pimples, especially when I have my menstruation period, they will come like a million, and so that I try so much ways to get rid of them. Like I told you in my previous post, I bought some cream from The Face Shop, because people says it's a good brand, and once again my friends just quip and chaff me, that i spend my money for not-useful things, while they go to the expensive dermatologist. I just don't get it, why? And when I bought facial wash from The Body Shop, they did it again. Tell me why? I just sick with people like that. It's my own money, and it's up to me what will I do with them. ckckck

If you ask me, actually they just like me, their clothes are good and it's not cheap, but once agaaaaain, I don't understand why they always complain me, buy things expensive, which is I already did since I was a little kid. Ck! AND I don't feel like things I buy is so that expensive, (What? you will quip me again for saying those things aren't expensive?) because so many people just could buy those things just like me and even more. I save some cash and then I buy some things I want, there's no wrong things I did.  Hufft~ I just feel uneasy this time, and so uncomfortable, even those complains will never change me the way I am. So just go on judge me when I buy things and more. All you could feel is just envy (and I'm sure you would never admit it) and I don't care anymore.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Healthy and Beauty Skin? Marina UV White Skin!

"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." - Winston Churchill Hallo!! What a beautiful week this is! Gimana nih sama minggu-minggu kalian? Semoga seasyik mingguku! Hohoho Beberapa hari yang lalu aku tulis sebuah postingan kalo weekend ini aku bakal pergi wisata ke Wonosobo kan, naaah.. Ini dia! :D Pemandangan Wonosobo keren deh! Ini pengalaman pertama aku buat dapet kesempatan jalan-jalan ke Wonosobo sama temen-temen plus keluarga. Pasti kalian bisa ngebayangin kan betapa asyiknya liburan kaya gitu. :D Suasananya nyenengin deh, apalagi di daerah tinggi dengan pemandangan yang yahud banget, ditambah udara segernya. Nah, tapi nih tapi.. Tau kan kalo kita jalan ke pegunungan  permasalahan utama yang kita dapet adalah... taraaa! Kulit jadi kusam dan gelap! :( Pernah ngalamin nggak yaa kalian-kalian.. Ga asyik banget deh pokoknya. Untungnya adek aku kasih saran buat persiapan jalan-jalan akhir minggu kemarin. Dan tidak lai...

A Trip, a Beautiful Trip

Did I already tell you that I am gonna have a trip on my weekend? >-< Yes yes I am! This weekend I (my friends and my family too!) will go to Wonosobo. I think it's located somewhere near Temanggung or whatever. Hahaha. I never go to there before, so I'm so excited about it. :D and the point of going for a trip together is having a plan for a great time photo-taking! Hahaha, you know, it's not all about being narcissistic, but it's more like a photograph of our togetherness, joy, and happiness. This will be a great weekend, I'm sure of it. ;)  Solaria, 2010 Kamis Putih 2012 Natal 2010 Christmas Eve 2010 Kenang Tragedy Day 2011 Me, Noel, Nindi, 2011 Hanging out at my house 2012 Nah, one of the best thing to do in life is traveling and having a good time trip, but lemme tell you, it's not enough. Hohoho What we want in life, to travel, fall in love, and be happy. I think I've already done those things. Except we j...

great perform Yovie and Endah

now playing : Yovie n Nuno - Indah Kuingat Dirimu - Juwita - Janji di Atas Ingkar - (i'm one of so much people there who were shout loudly "Tinggalkan saja Pacarmuuu..." last night, Nov 6th 2010 ) hahahaha yaak semalem abis ngeliat pensi yang Guest Star nya Yovia n Nuno ama Endah n Rhesa . wow . it was so great . their songs are so good, easy listening, and yeaah of course they have touching lyrics in addition, i really can't deny that Digta is really really has a good looking body and face. hahahaha. (>___<")>  (i think i will be his fans from now on) kyaaaa~ *and start to imagine if i have a boyfriend like him* \(>___<)/ unfortunately i couldn't take their photos.. huhuhu . last night we weren't allowed to bring camera . ugh~ so feel  very very sorry for not following my sister said, "we have to buy the VIP ticket, so we can get take pictures with them , and also get a handshake ." aaaa~ so feeling badly sorry for this . err...